at Lakeview Inn, Naples Maine
Lakeview Inn Naples Maine is open all year long and we look forward to welcoming you. Please ensure you read all policies prior to making your reservation. You can make your reservations by clicking on the “BOOK NOW” button or by phone at (207) 693-9099. You will be charged your first night’s stay and all reservations must be secured with a valid credit or debit card.
All rates include a full breakfast. A $25 charge for each additional guest may apply. Rates quoted do not include the 9% Maine state lodging tax.
Most of our guestrooms are designed for double occupancy however there are several rooms that can accommodate a third person.
Staying Safely during Covid-19
During these times of unease, we’d like to give you some peace of mind when you choose to stay with us. By working together we can beat this pandemic and get back to some normalcy and begin to travel and enjoy all that the great state of Maine has to offer. Read our blog post on what we’re doing to ensure your safety.
Minimum Stay Requirements at the Lakeview Inn:
- Non-holiday weekends: Two-night minimum, we may accept a one-night stay based on availability.
- Holiday (Sunday through Thursday): Two-night minimum.
- Special Events weekends: Three-night minimum or call to make special arrangements.
- Non-holiday (Sunday through Thursday): No minimum.
Check-In and Check-Out:
Check-In is from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. We will try to accommodate a check-in time that works for you when possible. If you will be arriving after 7:00 pm, please notify us of your approximate arrival time on the day of arrival so that arrangements can be made for a self check-in. Check-Out is at 11:00am
All cancellations or changes to a confirmed reservation are subject to a $25.00 fee.
Fourteen days’ notice prior to arrival (30 days’ prior for weekends in July, August & September, or special events) is required to cancel or change the date of a reservation. For cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival (less than 30 days for weekends in July, August & September, or any special event), you will be held responsible for all room charges unless we are able to re-book the room. Guests are liable for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival/departure date. No-shows are also responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
- The Lakeview Inn is a smoke-free indoors bed and breakfast inn. Smoking is permitted on the property away from the front doors and Veranda. A $100.00-$250.00 disinfectant fee will be assessed to the credit/debit card on file for anyone who smokes inside the Inn. There may be an additional fee If there is a need for additional cleaning or if we find that damage has been done to the room during your stay.
- Extra Guests: Rates are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $25 per day for each extra guest staying with you during your stay. Each child 12 and under in room is $15 per day.
- Children: We do accept children but ask that they be well behaved. Children must also be accompanied by an adult at all times and may not be left in a room alone at any time.
- We offer an allergy-free environment. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
Notice to Guests:
- This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- We are not responsible for items left in room. Please check your room thoroughly for personal items before leaving as there is a charge of $10.00 plus postage for all returned packages.